Job Title: Data Migration Specialist
The person taking up this position is expected to play a Data Migration Specialist role in an ongoing Salesforce implementation and involve in integration with other systems.
Data Migration Specialist is expected to be technical & analytically strong and got hands-on experience in migrating data with larger volumes. The selected candidates should effectively collaborate with their different levels of stakeholders to understand the existing system’s database architecture and suggest/implement the best approach for migration. He / She should possess the ability to propose a better alternative solution, also responsible for defining data integration strategies
The person applying for this role must be able to take up the following activities:
- Ensure data migrations are delivered within timeline and with accuracy
- Meet with system owners or management to understand data migration requirements and needs
- Strategize and plan an entire project, including moving the data and converting content as necessary, while considering risks and potential impacts
- Cleanse or translate data so that it can be effectively moved between systems
- Test the new system after the migration process as well as the resulting data to find errors and/or points of corruption
- Document everything from the strategies used to the exact migration processes put in place—including documenting any fixes or adjustments made
- Develop and propose data migration best practices for all current and future projects
The person applying for this role must have the following qualification/experience:
- Educational qualification, B.E, B.Tech or other relevant degrees in Computer science discipline
- Experience in Tableau Data Prep Tool is MUST
- Experience in Salesforce’s Data loader / Import wizard and knowledge about excel functions like macro / pivot table are preferred
- At least 1+ years of experience in data migration/planning strategies
- Experience in other similar tools, like Power BI, is an added advantage
- Able to work highly independently and good team player skills.
- Desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based support environment
- Knowledge of the Japanese language is preferred but not mandatory
Suitable candidates can share profiles with email@example.com; Contact: +91 95506 36000
This job is currently not available.
If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please click here to Submit Resume.