Job Title: Microsoft Dynamics 365 – CRM Consultant
Working hours: Night Shift 6 pm to 3 am IST
Required: Global innovators to help us build tomorrow’s enterprise
In the role of Consultant, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including:
- Requirement Analysis and Estimation – Determine client expectations and provide estimates for product delivery
- Development – Functional development of project features using customizations in Dynamics 365
- Project Tracking and Management – Track project details such as Features, User Stories, Tasks, Test Cases, etc. using Visual Studio; Dashboard Creation in Visual Studio; Sprint Planning, User Story and Task Creation and Assignment
- Documentation – Product release and support documentation such as Business Requirement Document, Function Specifications Document, Operations Guide, Training Guide, etc. to deliver the final product to business
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. We will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- At least 2 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/Solutions Evaluation/ Validation and Deployment of CRM Systems
- At least 1 year of experience in support & administration of Dynamics 365 CRM online
- Strong analytic & problem-solving skills
- Passionate to troubleshoot and resolve technical and non-technical issues
- Excellent communication & effective presentation skills
- Must be able to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Experience in Dynamics CRM implementation including development, support, system testing, and end-user training.
- Experience in Dynamics 365 PSA, Field Service, Outlook Integrations, Upgrade is an add-on skill.
- Experience in web application development is an add-on skill - .NET & Azure stack.
- Planning and prioritization skills.
- Experience and desire to work on the night shift.
The job entails sitting as well as working on a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email, or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Suitable candidates can share profiles with firstname.lastname@example.org.