Job Title: SFDC Developer – Marketing Cloud / Pardot
The person taking up this position is expected to play a SFDC Developer – Marketing Cloud / Pardot role in an ongoing Salesforce implementation, post-go-live support and involve in integration with other systems.
Jr SFDC Developer is expected to be technically strong and got hands-on experience in the SDFC development lifecycle. The selected candidate should effectively collaborate with their colleagues to understand tasks assigned to them and implement them with the consideration of exacting functionality or code base. Should possess the ability to propose better alternative solutions. Jr SFDC Developers are also responsible for the development, testing, debugging, and deploying changes to different environments.
The person applying for this role must be able to take up the following activities:
- Advice/implement best practices in Marketing Cloud & Pardot
- Salesforce implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning
- Components), integrations with back-office systems (using middleware), and complex data
- Experience in one or more of these aspects of a Salesforce project is a must
- Participate in development workstreams, from design through testing and deployment
- Communicate effectively and address technical risks and challenges
- Provide technical support for existing custom APEX code being used on the Force.com platform
- Integrate applications with Salesforce leveraging SOAP/REST-based solutions
- Maintain alignment with Salesforce development best practices
- Develops data integration, migration, and deployment strategies
The person applying for this role must have the following qualification/experience:
- Educational qualification, B. E / B. Tech or other relevant degrees in Computer science discipline
- Certification in Marketing Cloud / Pardot is MUST
- At least 1+ years of experience as an SFDC Developer is MUST
- Experience in other similar tools, like Marketo, is an added advantage
- Experience with Agile development methodologies like SCRUM
- Experience in bug fixing, issue resolution in a global environment is a must and critical skill
- Another Salesforce certification is an added advantage
- Able to work highly independently and good team player skills.
- Desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based support environment
- Knowledge of the Japanese language is preferred but not mandatory
Suitable candidates can share profiles with email@example.com; Contact: +91 95506 36000
This job is currently not available.
If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please click here to Submit Resume.