Job Title: Salesforce Developer – Sales Cloud
The person taking up this position is expected to play a Salesforce developer – Sales Cloud role in an ongoing Salesforce implementation, post-go-live support, and involve in integration with other systems.
The Salesforce Developer is expected to be highly technical, but the job goes beyond programming. Salesforce Developers must collaborate with their colleagues to translate business needs into effective tools within Salesforce. Once solutions are created, Salesforce Developers are also responsible for QA, testing, debugging, and developing user & technical documents.
The person applying for this role must be able to take up the following activities:
- Salesforce implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components), integrations with back-office systems (using middleware), and complex data migrations. Experience in one or more of these aspects of a Salesforce project is a must
- Participate in development workstreams, from design through testing and deployment
- Analyze, estimate and recommend solutions with an in-depth understanding of customer landscapes
- Communicate effectively and address technical risks and challenges
- Provide technical support for existing custom APEX code being used on the Force.com platform
- Integrate applications with Salesforce leveraging SOAP/REST-based solutions
- Train other development resources on Salesforce development practices
- Maintain alignment with Salesforce development best practices
- Develops data integration, migration, and deployment strategies
The person applying for this role must have the following qualification/experience:
- Educational qualification: B. E / B. Tech or other relevant degrees in the Computer science discipline
- Certification on Sales Cloud is MUST and Certification as SFDC Administrator or Platform Developer Iis highly recommended
- At least 3 years of working experience and 1+ years as a Salesforce Developer is MUST
- Experience with Agile development methodologies like SCRUM
- Experience in bug fixing issue resolution in a global environment is a must and critical skill
- Able to work highly independently and good team player skills.
- Desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based support environment
- Knowledge of the Japanese language is preferred but not mandatory
Suitable candidates can share profiles with email@example.com; Contact: +91 95506 36000
This job is currently not available.
If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please click here to Submit Resume.