Job Title: Software Programmer - .NET
Total years of Experience: 2 to 4 years
Specific Work Location: Bengaluru
Educational Qualification: BE/BTech – CS/Information Technology/ Information Science.
We are looking for Software Programmer(s) - .NET who are working on MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems). Engaged in various phases of the software development lifecycle which include: gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, implementation based on software design, test and debug programs to meet business needs and interact and sometimes direct third-party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives.
- Understand the requirements and design, develop .Net web/desktop Projects
- Troubleshoot and fix problems independently
- Communicate the daily progress of tasks and risks to stakeholders
- Verification of codebase and ensure the quality of code
- Test and debug programs to meet business needs
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset.
- 2 - 3 years of experience in C# & VB.net with web/desktop application development
- Hand on experience on WPF,WCF,ASP.NET, HTML,CSS, Jscript
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Development and testing experience/knowledge with C# and .NET language on Microsoft Visual Studio with Windows Forms (UI)
- Universal Windows Platform/Application Life cycle Management, SDLC
- Knowledge of database management and application development on oracle, MS SQL Server platform along with testing
- Shall Perform as a Programmer and as well as an individual contributor for the Development of software applications
- Unit Test/Integration Test Experience
- Timely reporting on project progress (as per schedule)
- Actively participate in project team building, to ensure effective teamwork
- Version/Source Control (Tortoise SVN, TFS, GIT)
- MES/LIMS Domain Knowledge
- MVC Framework
- IIS Knowledge
- VBA development
- Japanese Language skills