Job Title: Technical Consultant – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
Location: Hyderabad, Pune, and Chennai
Working hours: Night Shift 6 pm to 3 am IST
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. We will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- 5+ years of overall IT experience with minimum 4 years of hands-on experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012/D365 etc.
- Technical troubleshooting skills in areas like SSRS, workflows, deployments, alerts & email, data management, role permissions, etc., in Dynamics 365 F&O
- Understanding of On-Prem and Azure deployments in D365 F&O
- Understanding of Lifecycle Services and its capabilities
- Knowledge of PowerBI and PowerApps
- End-to-end ERP implementation experience in AX 2012 or D365 FO
- Domain knowledge of the Finance Module will be a plus
- Code and data upgrade experience
- Experience of full life-cycle implementation and support of D365/AX in a consulting role
- Excellent communication & customer support skills
- Strong troubleshooting & problem-solving skills
- Supporting and troubleshooting issues raised by clients during the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O.
- Experience in support engagements.
- Thorough understanding of at least one and preferably two of the following business process areas – Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Inventory and Warehouse Management Modules, Retail.
Suitable candidates can share profiles with firstname.lastname@example.org.