Job Title: Technical Lead - .NET with Azure
- Should have deep experience in architecting, designing, and developing cloud applications.
- Ability to utilize best practices and methodologies to design, customize, integrate, implement and/or upgrade solutions for customers.
- Hands-on experience on C# and .NET and should be able to develop, review and suggest optimization and best practices to team members.
- Ability to resolve all project technical issues and recommending appropriate innovative solutions.
- Working with Senior Architects to collaborate on architecture solutions to ensure that the business requirements are understood and translated into technical solutions consistent with frameworks/standards.
- Perform deployments on the Azure environment.
- Triage, deep dive and troubleshoot complex issues in the Azure applications and infrastructure.
- Hands-on technical leadership and support for customer issues and incidents regarding the Azure platforms.
- Identify application reliability and availability of improvements to establish and build solutions to continue to drive an improved experience.
- Continually drive for operational improvements and efficiencies.
- Above 6 years of development experience in C#/.NET.
- Should have strong hands-on ASP .NET projects with C#, MVC, Entity Framework, and Azure.
- Hands-on experience on .NET Core and development of Microsoft Bot Framework v4.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Cognitive Services like LUIS, QnA maker, etc.
- Hands-on knowledge in developing web API, REST API, SOAP, WCF, etc.
- Hands-on in deploying and developing Azure PaaS with Web Apps, Web APIs, Application Insights being must.
- Hands-on expertise in Azure Storage (Blob, Queue, File, Tables), Azure SQL, Azure deployment and configuration, Azure Service Bus, Azure Event hub, Redis cache, Logic Apps, Azure APIM.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
- Knowledge of DevOps and exposure to all DevOps areas like Source Control, Continuous Integration, Infra Automation, Continuous Deployment, and Cloud.
- Setup Project in TFS - Git Repositories, VSTS for versioning control.
- Should be strong in conceptualizing and problem-solving
- Structured thinking and decision making
- Strong verbal and written communication with good exposure to working in a cross-cultural environment
Suitable candidates can share profiles with email@example.com.