Job Title: Power Platform – Technology Lead
The Job description is to solicit Bright minds to work on Power Platform engagement including PowerApps, Power Automate, Power Portal, Common data a model
This role will have the following major duties and responsibilities:
- To ensure the best technical solution is developed as per business requirement
- Understand the business requirements to develop unit test scripts
- Solution packaging and Deployment
- Versioning and source control
- Own quality of module being developed and delivered
- Module/ code merger testing
- Lead Proof of concept development, and provide directions to the technical team
- Technical Issue resolution and liasoning with other teams/ tracks for dependency resolution
- Module development progress tracking and communication
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who relishes the challenge of investigating and overcoming the technical obstacles to a strategic project of this size. They will also be good at working with people since this role requires strong negotiation skills that will be used to work with other technology teams not under our direct control, and who we need to work with on items such as system interfaces and CRM functionality.
Additionally, the candidate will have deep knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM / 365 platform security architecture, SQL server reporting services, PowerBI.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- 3-4 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
- Conceptual Understanding of PowerApps, PowerAuatomate and PowerBI, Common data Model
- Integration & data migration mapping
- Excellent Analytical and Communication skills
- Deep expertise in writings API, web services, logic apps
- Should have prior experience in middleware based integration service scripting
- Plugin/ Custom workflow development
- Azure service jobs, WCF development
- PowerApps/ Common Data Model solutioning and deployment
- Team foundation server and code branching
- Experience in leading a Team
Good to Have Skills:
- Experience in working with Dynamics CRM SDK for D365 v8.2 / v9.0
- Experience in working with SOAP / REST API based Java Script developments
- Performed development of software applications using MVC, ASP.Net, C#, ADO.net, WCF, Web Services, a WYSIWYG editor, and MS SQL Server.
- Experience in application development using SQL Server database.
- Should have prior experience in middleware-based integration service scripting
- PL200. 400 certifications
Academic and professional qualifications:
- Educated to degree level or above, this candidate should be able to meet the intellectual demands of the role and demonstrate the significant experience and background that this role demands. Appropriate professional accreditation would also be preferred. Dynamics 365 certifications – deployment, customizations
- Excellent command of the English language with strong written and verbal communication skills is essential with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
Suitable candidates can share profiles with Suresh@websynergies.biz.