September 23, 2021 11:30 PM
Our client, a State Designated Agency (SDA), needed the implementation of projects under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) for State Data Centre (SDC), Statewide Area Network (SWAN), Common Service Center Delivery Gateway (SSDG), and other Mission Mode Projects (MMPs) in India.
The water systems were becoming increasingly complex and instrumented and required a rich set of features to deal with the complexity efficiently.
- Our software solution aggregated the data from 300 + local SCADA systems (client server-based local systems) data into N-tiered web applications and mobile applications for the monitoring and controlling of the technological parameters in the water distribution stations.
- Our SCADA system's KPIs-based implementation logic can be implemented for any SCADA system across other industry segments like Oil and Gas, Manufacturing, and Power Utilities.
- The AI-powered system empowers to generate intuitive alerts or push notifications to business users.
Business Value Added:
- SCADA systems are now taking care of more than 800 MLD water on daily basics
- Our solution optimized the functioning of the pumping system, safety, and endurance growth in the equipment and installations.
- We implemented supervision and control systems for the real-time installation, along with Programmable Logic Controllers with essential functions like communication, adjustment, and measurement. We deployed IoT gateways, supporting industry-standard open communication protocols (OPC-DA and Modbus), and data from solar-powered borewells. We also added libraries, communication systems, standard interfaces or dedicated ones with sensors, electrical drive elements, and measuring devices for enhanced efficiency.